InnoHEALTH is back with the third segment of “Young innovators award 2018”. The theme of this year’s conference is “Inspiring moonshots in healthcare”.
With this preamble, to celebrate and encourage innovation particularly in the healthcare sector, we are sending out an invitation call to healthcare organisations and young healthcare innovators for nominations.
The following are the innovations that have been shortlisted to be presented at InnoHEALTH 2018’s “Young innovators award” session.
|Name of shortlisted candidate||Excerpt of the innovation|
Rohit S Nambiar
|Anudeep Juluru||Remote controlling of electrical appliance for the elderly|
|Navi surgical navigation system|
|Dhananjay KVN||Voxel Base Analysis for pediatric brain mapping|
|Dr Hemal M Patel||Lower limber weight distribution assessment device|
Below 35 years of age as on September 15, 2018
Why should you apply for this award ?
- If selected, you will be giving presentation before national and international gathering of more than 500 health experts including investors, policy makers, academia and industry from all over the world
- A valuable chance to feature in the InnoHEALTH magazine
- An attractive prize and many other benefits
The procedure for the award is as follows
Fill in your nomination at http://bit.ly/young-innovators-award The deadline for nominations is September 15, 2018
- Once we receive nominations, our /innohealth.in/young-innovators-award/jury”>jury will shortlist candidates from the nomination pool
- The shortlisted candidates will be announced on September 20, 2018 via email and on this webpage
- The shortlisted candidates will then be invited to the InnoHEALTH 2018 conference being held on October 5-6, 2018 to give their final presentation in the presence of our jury who will evaluate your healthcare innovation
The appreciation for this award has been subsidised into 3 places
|First place||30,000 INR|
|Second place||20,000 INR|
|Third place||10,000 INR|
Deadline to file nomination:
September 15, 2018
Announcement of shortlisted nominations: September 20, 2018
Final presentation date: October 05, 2018